We go to bed tonight with another family losing their child and their loved ones in this horrific rampage of violence.
- June 10. Portland OR: One high school student killed.
- June 8. Las Vegas, NV: Two police officers and one civilian killed by “Patriots” at a WalMart.
- June 7/8. Chicago, IL: 4 dead. 30 shot in a weekend shooting spree.
- June 6th. Forsyth County, GA: Assault on county courthouse. 1 deputy shot.
- June 5th. Seattle Pacific University: 1 student shot dead. 3 wounded.
- May 23rd. IIsla Vista, California: 6 shot dead at U of Calfornia Santa Barbara. 7 more hospitalized.
And after averting my eyes from the evening news, I turned to reading a few pages from Wiman’s “My Bright Abyss” seeking some solace. And he about captures it…the devastation is reaching close, so close to our very streets:
View original post 234 more words